Farm to Table
At Cerbo, we’re in it for the long haul, which means consistently exceeding expectations. Your clients have the same presumptions for excellence, and we’ll partner with you for all of your farm-to-table needs. We offer local produce and table-ready jarred goods straight from the farm to your clients.
Cerbo’s supports Farm to Table in a number of ways:
- We supply fresh food directly from our farm to local restaurants. (For more information on this please contact Tyler at 973-600-3919)
- We hold an in-store farm market at our Parsippany location everyday, where we sell our own produce.
- We participate in a Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) program in which clients receive boxes of fresh produce every week from June to October.
Local Produce for Local Families
Why should your customers choose local produce? Supporting farm-fresh foods means supporting the farmers behind them, and it’s a boon for the community’s economy. Imagine the appeal of selling produce to nearby restaurants when customers discover the delicious dishes are created with produce grown in their community.
The benefits are endless – here are a few.
- Cerbo offers the perks of a CSA – a program that enables clients to keep a regular weekly order for the goods required. This ensures restaurants and other commercial establishments have a reserved share of consistent vegetables each week, which is key to menu planning.
- Knowing where vegetables and fruits come from puts customers’ minds at ease and offers transparency to your clients.
- Using local goods means that everything is preservative-free and as healthy and natural as possible, which works well for consumers living a healthy lifestyle.
The Farmers Market
Want to combine a business buying trip with a beautiful day outdoors? Then come and hand-select fresh foods from Cerbo’s farmers market. We offer everything your clients need to boost their business at our everyday market, from farm-fresh meat and eggs to seasonal produce and jarred goods.
Learn more about how pricing and ordering works by registering for our exclusive program, so you don’t miss anything. Get in touch with our experts to see how you can bring the best and freshest produce, jarred goods, dairy, and meats to your business customers at the most affordable and convenient price point.
Everyone should have access to the benefits of farm-to-table food! We’re here to help you share the wealth with your commercial clients.
Our CSA program runs from June to October and clients have the option betweenbuying a full share or half share. Produce is available for pick-up from our Parsippany location on a weekly schedule.